Text : Lawrence Julius
Putrajaya Holdings (PJH) Sdn Bhd is undoubtedly a household name when it comes to the Federal Territory of Putrajaya. As master developer of the area, the group has put in much effort into the master plan and has launched a myriad of new projects within the various precincts. With a total of 20 precincts spread across more than 12,000 acres and providing well planned residential and commercial offerings, Putrajaya is a land of abundance. Here, emphasis on green has always been a factor as PJH look to make Putrajaya a green garden city.
If exclusivity is the main criteria, then look no further than Precinct 8. Not only that, this self-contained community provides the luxury of space, greenery and a scenic view of the Putrajaya Lake to boot. The land of water and bridges, its main distinction is not only in the abundance of nature, but the unique developments that are found here; like the Putrajaya Lake, the Putra Mosque, Dataran Putra, Seri Wawasan Bridge, Putra Bridge and Putrajaya Precinct 2 Boulevard.
Among its stable of newer addresses are the Sera Luxury Waterfront Twin Villas. A luxury abode by any measure; this freehold three-story villa can accommodate a sizable family of mature adults with up to 5+1 bedrooms and the same number of bathrooms. All of the 40 homes are equipped with a private swimming pool, solar water heater and a rainwater harvesting system designated specifically for gardening use so you conserve our precious water where it’s needed most.
SERA Luxury Waterfront Twin Villas
- 3-story twin villas, 40 units; built-up, 4,026 sf to 5,035 sf; land area, 3,414 sf to 8,562 sf; freehold, from RM1.8 mil; 5+1 bedrooms/5+1 bathrooms; private swimming pool, alarm system, solid timber flooring
- Exclusive green home features – solar water heater, rainwater harvesting system (for gardening use), water efficient fittings for all sanitary wares
- Amenities within 5km radius – promenade, playground, jogging track, primary & secondary schools and Smart Schools, universities, Alamanda Shopping Complex, shops and offices, Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel, Equestrian, Hospitals
- Accessibility – Maju Expressway (MEX), North-South Expressway, SILK & PLUS, Express Rail Link (ERL) Station
Commercial conveniences are also not far away in Precinct 8 as Promenad2@8 has been earmarked to provide 28 units of double story shop offices. Whether it is for retail, to start a business or even to relocate your business nearer to home, Promenad2 offers the latest considerations into its designs such as the dual frontage for each lot, wider walkways to accommodate alfresco dining in the cool evenings and even a conducive and safer drop-off point when it gets busy.
- 2-story shop offices, 28 units; built-up, 3,724 sf to 4,306 sf; land area, 1,925 sf to 4,562 sf; freehold, from RM1.8 mil
- Distinctive features – high visibility and strategic location with easy accessibility, ample parking bays & disabled-friendly facilities, wide walkways ideal for alfresco opportunities, designated green spaces and verdant landscaping, conducive drop-off area, dual frontage units (main road and parking area), adjacent to the scenic Putrajaya Lake
Just across into Precinct 11 is the award-winning neighborhood that stands proudly in a class of its own. Freehold residences here are not only well connected but also offer a green and spacious environment. In 2003, this precinct was handed the Planning Excellence award from the Malaysian Institute of Planners and in 2004, the FIABCI Property Award gave this precinct Distinction. No doubt this precinct has been strategically planned to bring out the best of the area, to the benefits of the residents.
Precinct 11’s award winning ways may continue as it now see the additions of Natura’s and Terra’s double story link homes and Vera’s double story semi-detached units. More than just owning a home in an award winning enclave, the main attraction is its price. From just RM548,888 for the link houses of Natura and Terra and from RM950,888 for the Vera, PJH is set to startle would be owners when the doors are opened. It is even a steal of an investment when compared to the link homes of Klang Valley which averages about RM700,000 to RM1 million and RM1.2 million onwards for a semi-detached home.
- 2-story semi-detached houses
- Price, from RM950,888
- Built-up, 3,312 sf
- Land area, 3,028 sf to 3,040 sf
- Double-story terraces
- Price, from RM548,888 to RM818,314
- Built-up, 2,127 sf to 2,543 sf
- Land area, 1,400 sf to 3,068 sf
- 37 units
- Rooms, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2-story terraces
- Price, from RM606,888 to RM811,356
- Built-up, 2,337 sf to 2,519 sf
- Land area, 1,650 – 3,421 sf
- 45 units
25km from Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 20km from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Maju Expressway (MEX), Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP), South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE)
Wetlands, botanical park, water sports complex, Putrajaya Lake Club, Putrajaya Equestrian Park, Neighborhood Community Complex, primary and secondary schools, Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel, Taman Saujana Hijau, Alamanda Shopping Mall, Nexus International School, Putrajaya Hospital, Putrajaya International Convention Centre
From award winning ways to waterfront lifestyle, welcome to Precinct 18, where the landscape is green and the water lines the borders of your home. This residential hotspot is found right by the pristine water feature that is the Putrajaya Lake.
Taking advantage of the lake’s serenity, the good people at PJH boldly crafted New England, mimicking the classic taste of the English homes. The generous space of these enlarged homes enables one to not only live comfortably within but also entertain guests in the evenings outside of their homes. You can even enjoy a romantic stroll along the lakeside under the glittering moon and the stars on your wedding anniversary, on your birthday or on just any bright cool night.
- 2-story semi-detached house
- Price, from RM1.1 mil
- Built-up, 3,170 sf to 3,698 sf
- Land area, 2,603 sf to 5,466 sf
- 62 units
- Accessibility – 20km from Kuala Lumpur, Maju Expressway (MEX), North-South Expressway, SILK & PLUS
- Amenities – Promenade, playground, jogging, track, Futsal court, Alamanda Shopping Complex, local primary and secondary schools, Nexus World, International School and smart schools
Developed by Putrajaya Holdings Sdn Bhd
For more of these developments and others in Putrajaya, visit the Putrajaya Holdings Sdn Bhd marketing suite at Ground Floor, Block 1, Menara Seri Wilayah, No 2, Persiaran Perdana, Precinct 2, 62100 Putrajaya, call or visit www.pjh.com.my