Perched on the highest point of Perdana Lakeview West where the soon-to-be-constructed 12.14 acres so captivatingly sits, Mirage by the Lake is truly an emblem of modern day luxury resort living. Like a niche within a niche, it promises a hidden cove ringed by lush greens with the stunning Putrajaya Lake and skyline to boast. Developer Jelang Vista Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of OSK Property Holdings Bhd, desires to give you nothing but the best by commissioning multi award-winning designers to create a masterpiece.
Mirage by the Lake embodies the spirit of change. The architectural layout sculpts its uniqueness by changing the way we view living. This project redefines the new residential landscape in Malaysia.
With the most coveted address to have in Cyberjaya, the project represents a distinctive and novel approach to appreciating contemporary, luxury living. A lavish development of water edge living, Mirage by the Lake signifies a modern-day oasis for contemporary living. It is a brilliant mix of the necessary elements, your home amidst art, light and water, and the well-kept secret of Cyberjaya. The award-winning designers have again created a one of its kind masterpiece.
Complemented by 3.5 acres of land dedicated to greenery within its lushly covered perimeter walls, trees and creeper vines splay out in resplendence. Multiple leisure pavilion dens lie enchantingly hidden among the trees, perfect for residents to hang out, chill and relax, in total exclusivity. Such peculiarity is not hard to tell when land is left in the hands of the landscape maestro SekSan Design.
The external natural elements are harmoniously coaxed into the luxe homes.
You will be dazzled too by the works of multi-award interior designer Saporiti Italia, Milan. You will not fail to notice its chic interior splendor complemented by the exquisite modern contemporary architecture of garden, lake and link villas and condominiums.
For those who prefer to be closer to water bodies, find the lake villas to your liking as the edge of your home steps out into a ring of water, overlooking Mirage’s centerpiece – a wetland with salt water pool. Despite sharing the same view of the pool, the surrounding thick foliage creates a mirage-like imagery, thus keeping privacy and exclusivity all to oneself.
Along with those fancy features, the rooftop SKYgym and SKYgardens sit on one of its condominium blocks facing the beautiful Putrajaya Lake and skyline. Letting you enjoy an evening stroll or workout high above with a commanding and unobstructed view, it is certainly a view to behold, one that you’ll grow to appreciate.
Home to many multinational corporations, local companies with Multimedia Super Corridor status and education institutions, the infrastructure within this Silicon Valley of Malaysia is ready with extensive connectivity to a network of highways and road systems.
The appointment of award winning designers speaks volume of OSK Property’s commitment in delivering excellence, and further seals a solid stance of a potentially award winning property.
The epitome of design and style, Mirage by the Lake is just like how you’ve always imagined a modern day resort living to be – a unique little cove away from the ubiquitous concrete civilization, all immersed in nature, privacy and exclusivity.
Developed by Jelang Vista Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of OSK Property Holdings Bhd.
Mirage by the Lake
- Freehold, 12.14 acres, 481 units
- Gross Development Value, RM360mil
- Modern contemporary design
- 3-story lake villas, 38 units, gross built-up 4,500sf, indicatively priced at RM2.48mil
- 3-story garden villas, 3 units, gross built-up 3,400sf to 3,800sf, indicatively pricedat RM2.3mil
- 2-story link villas, 27 units, gross built-up 2,700sf to 3,200sf, indicatively priced at RM1.4mil
- Condominium units, 413 units, gross built-up from 1,060sf to 1,496sf, indicatively priced from RM540,800 to RM897,600
- Resident clubhouse
- Gated & guarded with perimeter fencing
- Rooftop sky garden & sky gym
- Wetland with salt water pool
Award Winning Designers
- Architect, CrossScape, Singapore
- Interior Design, Saporiti Italia, Milan
- Landscape, SekSan Design, Malaysia
- Security System, GDSS Systems Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Damansara-Puchong Expressway
- North South Central Link (ELITE)
- Maju Expressway (MEX)
- South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE)
- Express Rail Link (ERL)
- Distance, approximately 23mins to PJ; 20mins to KL city center; 20mins to Kuala Lumpur International Airport; 10mins to Puchong
- Shopping, Subang Parade, Summit USJ, Giant, Carrefour, Sunway Pyramid, Alamanda
- Education, Sek Keb Cyberjaya, Sek Men Seri Puteri Cyberjaya, LimKokWing University, Multimedia University, Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
- Medical, Sunway Medical Centre, Sime Darby Medical Centre, Columbia Asia Hospital
- Hotels, Cyberview Lodge Resort & Spa, Marriot ?Hotel, Shangri-La Hotel
- Golf Courses, Palm Garden Golf Club
- Inception, 1997
- Population now, 45,000
- A large part of existing residential segment remained as affordable housing units that cater to lower income groups and students with not many high end homes in supply.
- OSK Property’s Mirage penetrating the scene to be one of the first few residential property developments of such character may well signal the confidence that Cyberjaya reentering the wheel of growth to be a metropolitan city.