That’s right! The most visited and highly anticipated property exhibition has extended to THREE days for a good reason! Now everyone can come and experience the enigmatic property exhibition from the 23 to 25 January 2015 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. You know you want to be there!
- CEM Star Talks explores how Covid-19 changed the core of leadership
- Laurelcap Group appoints Alan Poon as Associate Director
- Can We Change Our Focus to See the Scenery of Tomorrow in Our Marriage? – by Christin Ditchfield & Martha Bolton
- MASTER DEVELOPER OF SEREMBAN 2 STRIVING TO HELP LOCAL BUSINESSES THROUGH “LIKES2” APP
- Should We Consider a Water Feature for the Home, and How Do We Achieve a Desired One?
- COME ON BOARD NIKKA CITY SENTRAL
- Hidden Health Benefits of Marriage – by Glenn T. Stanton
- MAJOR GATHERING OF CITY STAKEHOLDERS TO CREATE BETTER CITIES
- IRDA ON THE WAY TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY
- How to Achieve an ‘Ambient Living’ in 6 Simple Ways
- KSK LAND BECOMES THE FIRST MALAYSIAN DEVELOPER TO USE DELVE BY SIDEWALK LABS, THE GLOBAL URBAN INNOVATION COMPANY
- NEW CATEGORY FOR ASEAN’S FIRST-EVER PLACEMAKING AWARD: PLACEMAKING DURING THE PANDEMIC