Located on the natural island getaway of Langkawi Malaysia, the Westin Langkawi Resort and Spa is a five star experience that will warp visitors to vacation paradise.
Upon reaching the resort, visitors will notice how The Westin Langkawi did an amazing job in capturing the island’s natural beauty, encapsulating visitors from the outside world as soon as feet touches ground, a wonderful switch from the bustle of the city. With The Westin Langkawi being the first Westin resort brand in Malaysia, it provides a sense of exclusivity that can only be found on the shores of Langkawi.
Making reservations here in this natural and luxurious encampment will have you spending anywhere from RM905 to RM4,400 for its premium offerings but every ringgit spent here will be well worth it. With lodgings ranging from a cozy one bed outfit to a more royal one bedroom villa, guests will certainly enjoy the qualities of staying in a real five star resort.
Surrounding you are 202 room suites and 20 luxurious private ocean view pool villas, all equipped with the essentials like a satellite-ready 42” plasma, DVD and a surround sound system, just in case anyone decides to stay in. But The Westin Langkawi’s true appeal comes to life when visitors decide to take a step outside.
Featuring a long 500m stretch of private beach, enough to mimic paradise with their own little piece of heaven, its sandy white is topped with a clear blue view of the turquoise-ish Andaman Sea.
If beach strolling and sun tanning is not your cup of tea, and for the more adventurous, the array of thrilling activities and water sports that await might just be your thang! From nature trekking to bike rides, from snorkeling to kayaking, The Westin Langkawi has it all. The fun doesn’t stop there as the resort also reserves top notched facilities to all guests; sweat a workout at the gym or do the same sitting in the spa, swim a couple of laps in the pool, hit a round of tennis or squash on the courts, shoot a subtle game of pool or billiard, whatever activity fun seekers seek, The Westin Langkawi aptly caters.
Not forgetting the families on vacation, mom and dad too will be excited about The Westin Kid’s Club. Think of it as a guided tour of Langkawi for kids, where they will be exposed to the traditions, sights, tastes and sounds that are unique only to Langkawi. Their day will be filled with Taste Adventure and Kids Photo Corner and more. Our little heroes and heroines will no doubt have a fun and stimulating time while parents bask in the sun, enjoying the peace both Westin and Nature have to offer.
A truly serene escape, The Westin Langkawi is a journey that will surely pleasure if embarked upon. Recognized as a world-class establishment with numerous awards like FIABCI Malaysia Property Award 2010 for Best Hotel Development, guests can rest assure that you are in good hands. So if you’re looking for a top class escape, look no further than the pristine shores of the Andaman Sea, at The Westin Langkawi Resort and Spa.
For more information and special promos from The Westin Langkawi Resort and Spa, visit www.westin.com/langkawi
The Westin Langkawi Resort and Spa
- A brand under Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc
- 202 room suites and 20 luxury villas, price ranging from
- RM905 to RM4,400
- Westin’s Kids Club, a full day excursion package is priced at RM100 per child and RM70 for a half-day experience, both inclusive of lunch and a backpack. This program is open to children aged 4 to 12.
Awards & Accolades 2010
- FIABCI Malaysia Property Award, Winner of Hotel Development Category
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards
- Top 5 Nomination,
- Best 5-Star Resort
- Top 10 nomination, Best Executive Chef, Best Asian Chef, Best All Day Dining Venue, Best Front Office, Best Housekeeping, Best Concierge
- Overall Winner, Service Excellence Award and
- Best 5-Star Resort
- Expedia Insider’s Select,
- Best Resort
- World Luxury Hotel Awards, Best Luxury Beach Resort
- The Golden City Gate ITB Berlin, Best Website Category Gold Prize
- Off the coast of Kedah, Malaysia
- Boasts the longest free span single rope cable car in the world; 1.1km above sea level
- Declared duty free in 1987
- by Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad,
- then Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Winner of Tripadvisor’s Travelers’ Choice
- Destinations 2010