Leaderboard2

About NEA – Noble Excellence Awards 2016

0

#Noble Excellence Awards ~ Passion Driven, Excellence Inspired!

 

 

The Noble Excellence Awards is the one of the few Malaysian awards to honour the achievements of exceptional completed property developments that made a difference in the lives of the communities they touched. Proudly organized by TTien Media Group, the inaugural Noble Excellence Awards serves to highlight outstanding projects, as well as identify and honour conscientious developers who seek to make a real impact in the community residing within and around these projects. It is Malaysia’s first ever award to brand the real estate profession as noble. Winning this award is also a great testament towards attaining excellence in ‘Livability, Environment & Community’.

 

During the course of the Award, the property projects were assessed by a group of judges in two separate judging sessions – conducted on 22 September and 20 October respectively. The best among them will be awarded with the Platinum, Gold or Silver Noble Excellence Award (based on the scores from the judges and public voting) under 14 distinct categories. The finalists include some of the most reputable and esteemed property developers in the industry such as Asia Green Group, Ideal Property, Mah Sing Group, Matrix Concepts Holdings, OCR Land Holdings, Sime Darby Brunsfield Damansara, Sime Darby Property and United Malayan Land, and many other prestige names in property.

 

13707642_650341638448980_3145030447953724278_n

 

The Noble Excellence Awards judges comprise of individuals who are distinguished in their respective fields and noble professions, as well as demonstrated exceptional leadership and vision. Also unique to the Award is the public voting feature where members of the public can vote for their preferred development through the website and social media upon the conclusion of the judging sessions in late October 2016. The public voting will contribute some 30% whilst judges’ votes will account for the remaining 70% of the final winning outcome. This ensures that home buyers will have some say in the winners’ line up. Successful entrants will be invited to attend the Awards Ceremony at KL Performing Arts Centre (KLPAC) on Monday, 16 January 2017 whereby official announcements will be made. An audience of some 500 people have been targeted who are expected to attend the Award ceremony.

klpaclogo1download (12)

 

The sole objective of this prestige award is to create awareness and buzz within the real estate industry, with respect to building brand recognition as well as celebrating property developers, property investors and home buyers. In addition, we also feel the need to continuously recognize and reward the good work that has been done in developing better living through modern housing and affordable homes, as well as building smarter and greener communities for all Malaysians. With this award, we also aim to distinguish ourselves from other property awards in the real estate market with our inclusive and holistic approach towards selecting the eventual winners. Breaking the norms of conventional property awards is ultimately our goal, as we strive to satisfy, fulfill and accommodate the greatest expectations of society that we have come to embrace, believe and trust – period!

 

Print

 

TTien Media Group is a property living trendsetter and a pioneer in home living media publication since 2006, with content featuring current issues as well as latest trends in real estate development, property investment and home improvement. Its prime objective is advocating modern homeownership and espousing a healthy property lifestyle. With a diverse portfolio in property investment and real estate development, its groundbreaking work as a leading content provider is often unparalleled. It also offers an ideal platform for prospective businesses to thrive in today’s competitive market of online entrepreneurship. We believe we can elevate our brand toward greater heights – inspired by passion and driven by excellence. In addition, our impending and inaugural property awards, Noble Excellence Awards 2016, aptly reflects our continuous quest and everlasting challenge towards property excellence. And we also hope to create an impact and make our presence felt in the ever competitive property industry with our special and unique brand of property pageantry! – HFMLOGONEA