What comes to mind when one hears about Bukit Jelutong in Shah Alam is peaceful greenery removed from the busy city of KL and at most, a collection of world class industrial parks nearby. But what many may not know is the great plans in place for the near future and the potential it holds. And with huge additions to this little suburb, there’s bound to be growing needs from incoming settlers to this address.
This is where Sunsuria Group steps in, catering for the ever more sophisticated demands of tomorrow’s society with Suria Jelutong, a freehold mixed commercial development, the first of its kind in its vicinity.
Once completed in early 2015, Suria Jelutong will house 665 serviced suites, complete with an array of shops and retail boutiques – an exceptional convenience for residents who just needs an elevator ride to their favorite F&B haunt or for some weekly grocery shopping.
Of course what is convenience without comfort? No sweat, comfy standard units here come in either studio, two or three bedrooms, offering a built-up from 450 sq ft to 1,334 sq ft. Then there are the premium units which offer a slightly more spacious option.
Walking into one of these premium three-bedroom homes with built-ups from 1,237 sq ft to 1,657 sq ft, you will be charmed by the detailed finishes such as the Merbau timber flooring for the bedrooms, homogeneous tiles for the living and dining area, ceiling finishes, and a digital touch screen lock for its entrance. Some units even have its own private Jacuzzi in the bathroom.
While your home may be perfect, there’s only so much you could do within. Now it’s time to bring those sunglasses and swimwear out to the sky pool located on the top floor of Suria Jelutong. Whether it’s a routine lap or just a dip, you’ll enjoy a breathtaking view of Bukit Jelutong. Of course, if you’re not aquatically tuned, just head on to the viewing deck at the sky link bridge which connects the two towers of Suria Jelutong. There is also a gymnasium and a playground at this high altitude floor, plus rooms for reading, indoor games or for a business meet.
A haven of peaceful living complemented with abundance of emerald green spaces, Bukit Jelutong holds much potential in terms of development. With the construction of the massive billion ringgit Bukit Jelutong Commercial Centre (BJCC) underway, the township should see an influx of more offices and commercial tenants, and thus more of the young workforce migrating in.
That is not the only big news for residents of Bukit Jelutong, of whom some have formed a residents’ association and are actively communicating online through a few community forums and websites. The arrival of a college by world-renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) through a joint initiative with Universiti teknologi Mara (UiTM) will also see an addition of international academicians, students as well as professionals to this community. At large, a good news as Bukit Jelutong may very soon see a growing demand for high-rise residences.
Another boon to the residents of this two-decade old township is its connectivity. With so many highways and expressways to choose from including the New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), the North-South Expressway Central Link (ELITE) and the Guthrie Corridor Expressway, there is just no way you can complain about being too far from anywhere.
More Good Things to Come
Suria Jelutong may be an all-in-one place to live with shops, boutique and more. But this is only the first phase with more to come in the near future. Targeting investors, homebuyers as well as business owners alike, Sunsuria’s conviction in Bukit Jelutong is sound.
And to back that up is a string of successful developments since its inception about 20 years ago including the Ampang Sports Centre, retail offices and the Sunsuria Technology Centre (semi-D factories) in Kota Damansara and other commercial and residential developments spread across the Klang Valley.
Sunsuria is one of the early birds to catch the wave of growth in this suburb in Shah Alam with Suria Jelutong. Architecturally appealing, with major convenience at the push of a (elevator) button and excellent travelling options to KL, PJ or Klang, it is indeed to the sophisticated investor and homeowner, a quality and valuable asset to own.
- Launch – April 2012
- Expected completion – First quarter of 2015
- Shops, retail boutiques and serviced suites
- Serviced Suites, 13 stories, 665 units
- Standard units
- Studio, 2 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms, 450sf – 1,334sf
- 1-2 car parks
- Semi-furnished – Entrance door grill, Two air-conditioners, Built-in kitchen cabinet set, Vitroceramic hob, Cooker hood, Washing machine & Dryer, Refrigerator, Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom, Built-in bathroom basin counter, Water heater, Interior design & installation
- Premium units
- 3 bedrooms, 1,237sf – 1,657sf
- 4 car parks
- Semi-furnished & luxury upgrade – Wall finishes, Merbau timber flooring in bedrooms, Plastered ceiling cornices, Premium power switches, Digital entrance door lock, Jacuzzi (For type 1,657 sq ft only)
- Facilities – Infinity sky pool, Sky Gymnasium, Viewing Deck, Reading Room, Games Room, Meeting Room, Function Hall, Built-in fiber optic points, Centralized Astro b.yond point
- Proposed retail tenants at facilities floor – Laundry, Kindergarten, Convenience store, Café
- Security – Access card system at lobby entrance, lifts and resident car park, 24-hour CCTV surveillance, Panic button at podium and basement car park
How to get there?
- GPS Coordinates – N3° 5’ 52”, E101° 32’ 18”
- 40 minutes from KL Int’l Airport via ELITE
- 35 minutes from KLCC via SPRINT and NKVE
- Via Guthrie Corridor or NKVE, turn off at Bukit Jelutong interchange
Why buy here?
- First of its kind in Bukit Jelutong catering to a growing professional community
- Excellent accessibility via an array of highways
- Reputable developer
- Young couples or families who prefer a smaller but comfortable home
- Investors looking to catch the wave of growth early
- Professionals who work in KL, PJ or Klang
How to buy?
- Call +603 6142 2727 or visit www.sunsuria.com.
- Visit Sunsuria’s sales gallery at Suite 1-3A, Main Tower, Sunsuria Avenue, Persiaran Mahogani, Kota Damansara, PJU 5, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.