Seri Riana ascends at Wangsa Maju.
Perched atop a verdant hill in Wangsa Maju, in the northeast region of Kuala Lumpur, Seri Riana offers residents unparalleled views of KL’s skyline and the calming Melawati Ridge. This luxurious development of 680 lifestyle condominium units comprises of a total of seven blocks, five of which were launched in June 2012 while the remaining two is set to be unveiled in July this year.
Developed by Elegan Pesona Sdn Bhd, a joint-venture between IJM Properties Sdn Bhd and MSL Properties Sdn Bhd, Seri Riana presents a variety of units with built-up areas from approximately 128 sq m to a spacious 314 sq m (1,382sf to 3,375sf).
Seri Riana also boasts a 1.13 hectare (2.8 acres) Parkland which includes facilities like sculpture walk, meditative park and a hammock park. Families will also have a thrilling time at the swimming pools while the indoor tennis, basketball, and badminton courts are a great place to stay active.
Not only is Seri Riana filled with recreational facilities, it is also well-served by a variety of amenities. This includes the Wangsa Walk Mall, Aeon Big (formerly Carrefour), Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre, international schools and the 30-acre commercial center Kuala Lumpur Satellite Centre (KLSC).
Getting down into town is anywhere between 15 minutes to half an hour via a variety of roads such as Jalan Jelatek, Jalan Genting Klang, Jalan Ampang, Jalan Semarak, Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2), and the DUKE Expressway. For those who rely on public transportation, the Sri Rampai LRT station is just minutes away. A covered walkway and pedestrian bridge connect Seri Riana directly to this station. Serene and luxurious living amidst hilltop greenery has never been this close to the city.
– 8.1 acres, Leasehold
– Total units – 680 condominium units
- Phase 2A – Block A & B (37 stories); Block C,D,E (7 stories)
- Phase 2B – Block F (25 stories), Block G (33 stories)
– Phase 2A launched – June 2012; Phase 2B target launch – July 2013.
– Built-up areas – 1,382sf to 3,375sf
– Facilities – Badminton, basketball, indoor tennis and squash courts, gymnasium, sauna, lap pool, family pool, children’s pool, children’s playground, barbeque pavilions, Woodland and Sculptural Walk, Hammock and Meditative Park, Camp Park.
– Nearby amenities – Wangsa Walk Mall, Aeon Big, Aeon Alpha Angle, Giant hypermarket, international schools, Tunku Abdul Rahman College, Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre, shops, banks, F&B.
How to get there?
– GPS Coordinates – N3.195, E101.740
– Located in Wangsa Maju, KL. Accessible via Jalan Jelatek, Jalan Ampang, Jalan Semarak, Jalan Genting Klang, DUKE Expressway and MRR2.
– 20 minutes from KLCC via Jalan Jelatek and Jalan Ampang.
– 1 hour and 10 minutes from KL International Airport (KLIA) via MEX Highway and MRR2