Just beyond the horizons of southern Klang Valley, you will find a township which transcends the norm and redefines the meaning of a self-contained township. Consisting of four components – residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial – Bandar Enstek, located just a stone’s-throw away from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and LCCT, is a fast-maturing township complete with the latest infrastructure and amenities.
Developed by TH Properties, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lembaga Tabung Haji, this integrated township began groundwork at the turn of the millennium and to date, over 50% of its 5,119 acres have been developed. Set within the natural surroundings of plantation land, its developer aims to preserve the existing environment and retain its original terrain as best possible while improving the overall landscaping and infrastructure.
Currently home to a population of almost 10,000, it is mostly made up of families and young professionals working at KLIA, LCCT, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and even KL City Center. But as its institutional components materialize next year with the British Epsom College, Tunku Khursiah College, and Institut Aminuddin Baki to name a few, is set to receive a surge of students in the near future. These will be an added value to Bandar Enstek. Currently it is already home to several institutions including Cempaka International Ladies’ College.
The industrial front too, looks bright with several big projects announced, including Malaysia’s first “halal park” already underway within its 524-acre industrial center known as Techpark@enstek (Phase 1). It is also home to the largest cluster of biotechnology companies in Malaysia, and continues to attract the world’s leading biotech companies. Several other corporations have also set-up base here, including The Coca-Cola Company, and like all investments in Enstek, it is emission-free, ensuring quality of environment. There are also plans for a second phase for Techpark@enstek.
While all these are in place, Bandar Enstek’s promise of “The New Culture of Living” is truly embedded in its well-planned homes and commercial centers. One of its current developments is the Rembulan@enstek two-story semi-detached houses which feature a modern contemporary outlook with great attention to detail in its craftsmanship.
These 124 semi-Ds come in two variants; the 40 ft by 80 ft, side-by-side units with 2,555 and 3,005 sq ft built-up area, and the 50 ft by 80 ft back-to-back units with 2,741 and 3,117 sq ft built-up area. Spaciously laid out to comfortably fit the whole family, each unit is equipped with five bedrooms and five bathrooms while corner lots come with six of each. Show unit is ready for viewing.
A recently launched residential phase is Pearl@enstek. Made up of 28 double-story semi-Ds and 7 double-story bungalows, these homes project the environment-friendly lifestyle within Bandar Enstek. Both the semi-Ds and bungalows come in two different designs each. Combining modern design with green features such as large windows to allow ample natural lighting and good ventilation into the home, homeowners will find comfort at home while being close to nature.
Spaciously built, Pearl@enstek’s bungalows come with a built-up area of 4,382 sq ft to 4,455 sq ft and each has six bedrooms and six to seven bathrooms, depending on the type. On top of that, owners will get to enjoy their own private recreational pool within the confines of their home. Equally enticing is the semi-D units which has a built-up area of 3,347 sq ft to 3,500 sq ft and is equipped with four bedrooms, and four to five bathrooms.
Of course, what are nice, beautiful homes without daily conveniences? The final component being commercial developments caters for the population’s daily needs for groceries, F&B and other services. Mercato 1, the first big-scale commercial site has just been completed and handed over to purchasers in November 2013. Due to the good demand of Mercato 1, the developer has expanded this commercial side of Enstek with Mercato 2. These 99 units of two and three-story shop offices is set to bring in bigger and more popular commercial names, thus taking the township one step closer to being a self-contained community.
But if the need to travel out should arise, this strategically located township is well-connected via several highways. Travelling to KL City is within a 45-minute drive via the North-South Expressway or the ELITE highway. And being located in the south of Klang Valley, residents can choose to drive out to Putrajaya, Cyberjaya or Seremban, all within 20 minutes.
One can even find world-class amenities closer to Bandar Enstek. Frequent flyers will find it a breeze travelling to KLIA or LCCT as it is just 10 to 15 minutes away, while the Sepang International Circuit is just five minutes away.
On top of that, the development of an 18-hole golf course by the third quarter of 2013 together with more choices of houses within Bandar Enstek will further complement its lifestyle concept. Anticipating buyers and investors should be on the lookout for Bandar Enstek’s next launch of 94 units of 24 ft by 80 ft double-story Superlink homes named Linea. This is targeted to be launched by the first quarter of 2013.
Expected to be fully developed by 2025, Bandar Enstek offers serene and holistic living experience at a fraction of Klang Valley’s property prices. Integrated with four components including an education hub and industrial park, it holds much potential to be a leading township in the near future.
Having been in the property development arena since the early 80’s, TH Properties has grown over the years to what it is today, keeping a solid track record in delivering its projects. Bandar Enstek, as its flagship development, stands as a testament to TH Properties success and a sign of good things to come.
· Maiden launch in 2000, expected completion by 2025
· Total land size – 5,119 acres, Developed area (2,368.2 acres (48.5%)
· Gross Development Value (GDV) – RM9.2 billion
· Components – Residential, Commercial, Institutional (Edupark@enstek), Industrial (Techpark@enstek)
· Awarded 2007 Urban Planning Achievement in Township Development Award
· 124 Units of two-story Semi-D (2 types)
· Side-by-side, 40’ x 80’, Built-up 2,555sf and 3,005sf
· Back-to-back, 50’ x 80’, Built-up 2,741sf and 3,117sf
· 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, corner lots has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
· Price from RM641,000 onwards
· 28 units of two-story semi-D and 7 units of two-story bungalows
· Semi-D – 40’ x 100’ & 50’ x100’, Built-up 3,347sf & 3,500sf, 4 bedrooms & 4 to 5 bathrooms, Price from RM851,100 onwards
· Bungalows – 60’ x 100’ & 70’ x 100’, Built-up 4,382sf & 4,455sf, 6 bedrooms & 6 to 7 bathrooms, Price from RM1,227,900 onwards
· 99 units of 2 and 3 story shop offices
· Intermediate and end units – 24’ x 70’, built-up from 3,276sf
· Corner units – 50’ x 70’, built-up from 7,703sf
· Price from RM718,485 onwards
Future launch (Linea)
· Targeted to be launched in February 2013
· Double storey Super Link (24’ x 80’), Built-up a 1,954sf and 2,268sf
· With 3 different facades
How to get there?
· GPS Coordinates – N2.741040, E101.761234
· 45 minutes from KL City via PLUS (Nilai exit) or; via MEX and/or ELITE (KLIA exit)
· 15 minutes from KLIA via KLIA extension
· 20 minutes from Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Seremban
Why buy here?
· Freehold land
· Integrated development, first knowledge-based community
· Located near to KLIA, LCCT and Sepang International Circuit
· Excellent accessibility via myriad of highways
· Good growth potential with incoming investments in educational institutions and clean industrial sector
How to buy?
Visit TH Properties sales gallery, pulse@enstek, No.1, Lebuh Enstek, 71760 Bandar Enstek,
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia; call +606 798 9777 or visit www.th-properties.com