- LaCosta – A luxury lakeside condominium at Sunway South Quay where residents can enjoy a sandy beach pool and award-winning amenities of Sunway Integrated Resort City at their doorsteps
Sunway City Berhad (SunCity) continues to strengthen its presence as a leading property developer in Malaysia with the much-anticipated LaCosta at Sunway South Quay which is located within the Sunway Integrated Resort City (SIRC). LaCosta is set to make an excellent property investment and as the saying goes, “For those who believe that location is everything, then invest in the location that has everything.”
LaCosta is set to amaze its homebuyers as it has a sandy beach pool that will be the perfect corner for families to gather and enjoy a splash together, as well as an Olympic length pool,
Residents will be thrilled by the fact that they do not have to travel miles to enjoy a sandy beach pool as all they have to do is to take the elevator.
SunCity leveraged on its expertise in managing the Sunway Lagoon theme park which has the world’s largest man-made surf beach when developing the sandy beach pool for LaCosta. In conjunction of its unique sandy beach pool concept, the launch of LaCosta was recently held at the Surf Beach @ Sunway Lagoon where the public was invited for a fabulous beach party.
The crowd response was overwhelming and it was indeed a unique way of launching a property as SunCity offered guests a first-hand beach experience which will be replicated in LaCosta in the future.
Guests were entertained by lively dance performances, magicians, clowns and a delicious barbeque dinner. They were also presented with the opportunity to build sand castles and view an exciting volcano show.
Standing tall on a land area spanning 5.39 acres, the 4-tower condominium is nestled in the opulent Sunway South Quay. The development will have a total of 377 units with a built-up ranging from 1,302 sq. ft to 3,226 sq. ft. The gross development value (GDV) is approximately RM400 million. The selling price ranges from RM880,000 onwards with attractive financing packages that includes developer interest bearing scheme during construction. Currently, there is a discount of 10% for a limited period of time.
“LaCosta is yet another unique property in Sunway South Quay as it allows residents to enjoy a metropolis lifestyle next to a 28-acre lake. To date, BayRocks Garden Waterfront Villas and A’marine condominium in Sunway South Quay have both enjoyed overwhelming responses. As such, we are confident that LaCosta will be in high demand and its appeal is strengthened further as it is situated within a hub of award-winning and world-class shopping, theme park, hospitality, education and healthcare facilities,” said Ho Hon Sang, Managing Director, Property Development, Malaysia, Sunway City Berhad.
One of the main unique selling points of LaCosta is that every unit enjoys a lakeside view. Apart from the unique sandy beach pool concept, residents can also enjoy lushly landscaped podiums, extra wide balconies projecting a better view for each unit and most importantly, exclusive privacy with only 4 units per floor. There will also be four uniquely themed sky gardens which are Mediterranean, Tropical, Herb and Zen Gardens with facilities that include a games room, ballet studio, yoga zone and others.
LaCosta is targeted for working adults, professional couples and foreigners that wish to enjoy the modern convenience of living with SIRC as well as retirees and families with children who will enter university soon due to its close proximity to education institutions. It is also suited for investors who are looking for promising investment returns.
The development also oversees a majestic view of the entire Kuala Lumpur skyline in the distant horizon and inspiring horizons of the Sunway South Quay lake. Residents will also be awed by the breathtaking view and lights of SIRC.
Sunway South Quay within Bandar Sunway – Award winning township
Sunway South Quay (SSQ) is an impressive and one-of-its-kind lakeside metropolis, representing the ultimate essence and vision of resort living located within the award winning Bandar Sunway. This lakeside residential enclave has an estimated gross development value of RM5.2 billion and allows residents to experience the soothing properties of water and lush greenery. It is a masterpiece conceived through the Master Planning and Architectural Concepts Competition in which renowned international and local architectural firms were invited to participate.
SSQ offers a paradise of its own, facilitated by a 28-acre lake and promenade, alfresco dining, designer cafés, international themed restaurants, boutique retail outlets as well as business suites. The 1.5 km long lakeside promenade allows residents to carry out healthy recreational activities. SSQ has the best of both worlds because residents are able to enjoy the luxurious sanctuary and privacy of living in SSQ while still enjoying the convenience of the many vibrant award winning amenities at their doorsteps. As a result, SIRC attracts 36 million visitors annually.
It also incorporates the ‘Lifestyles of Health & Sustainability’ (LOHAS) philosophy which includes 5 pillars, namely health & fitness, personal development, environment, social justice and sustainable living. Essentially, the 5 pillars of LOHAS encourage families to adopt a well-balanced and holistic lifestyle that is in harmony with nature.
World-Class Amenities at its Doorstep
- EDUCATION – Sunway University, Monash University Sunway campus and Sunway International School. Bandar Sunway is the only township in Malaysia with 2 full-fledged universities and currently hosts more than 16,000 students from 80 different countries. Sunway University is also the first tertiary institution to offer twinning programs in Malaysia while Monash University Sunway Campus is Malaysia’s first foreign university campus.
- HEALTHCARE – Sunway Medical Centre offers a comprehensive range of medical services and has begun to focus on niche areas such as the field of neurosciences. Sunway Medical was the first private hospital to perform the Deep Brain Stimulation which is the management of Parkinson’s Disease.
- SHOPPING – Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, Malaysia’s first themed shopping and entertainment mall has undergone a magnificent transformation to boast 1.7 million square feet of retail extravaganza. It has also won the FIABCI Malaysia Property Award twice for Best Retail Development in 2000 and 2010 respectively
- LEISURE– Sunway Lagoon is Malaysia’s Sunway Lagoon is Malaysia’s Premier Theme Park spanning massively over 80 acres. It has won Asia’s Best Attraction Award for four consecutive years (2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010) awarded by the International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions (IAAPA); to date the only attraction in the world to have achieved that. In 2010, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park has also been recognized by the Golden Pony Award, an award established in 2002 by Games & Parks Industry magazine to give tangible recognition to excellence in the leisure sector internationally.
- HOSPITALITY– Comprises of the 5-star Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa,4-star Pyramid Tower Hotel and Pyramid Suites & Studio (serviced residences), The Villas and The Duplex, with a total of 1,234 guestrooms, suites, studios, luxury villas and resort townhouses. Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa (previously known as Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel), was awarded the FIABCI Award Of Distinction (Hotel Development) 2001.
Bandar Sunway is also known for its safe city initiative where auxiliary policemen are stationed at all the main locations to ensure adequate security
Excellent Accessibility and Connectivity
SSQ is easily accessible via 6 major highways, namely KESAS Highway, Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP), New Pantai Expressway (NPE), Federal Highway, NKVE and ELITE. Well integrated, its strategic location means Kuala Lumpur and other neighbouring Klang Valley areas are a stone’s throw away from one another. The roads are connected via:
Proposed future access includes elevated highway linkage from Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS) and New Pantai Expressway (NPE).
In terms of connectivity, there are pedestrian-friendly walkways and a free shuttle bus which allow residents to easily access all the amenities conveniently in addition to a canopy walk access from Sunway University to Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall. We have also been made to understand by the authorities that a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) will be constructed in Bandar Sunway and Sunway South Quay to provide efficient public transportation. The BRT is understood to connect the existing KTM station at Setia Jaya, opposite Motorola at Federal Highway and the proposed LRT line at Subang Jaya.