Air pollution control equipment (APCE) in South Korea has seen rapid deployment into various industries, such as power plants and steel mills. The growth of the market was expected to be limited between 2% and 3% for the next five years until 2016. But new analysis from Frost & Sullivan found that the market earned revenues of US$190.5mil in 2010 and estimates this to reach US$221.3mil in 2016. According to Frost’s Consultant Chukiat Wongtaveerat, the market is likely to register a stable growth in 2010-2016, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4%. The market growth rate is expected to further increase with strong support from the Korean government.
- MALAYSIAN WINNERS OF PRESTIGIOUS ASIA YOUNG DESIGNER AWARD 2018 TO COMPETE REGIONALLY FOR PLACE IN HARVARD UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME
- Tips for a Thriving Marriage – #12 Mutually Satisfying Physical Intimacy
- Tips for a Thriving Marriage – #11 Healthy Individuals
- UNDERPRIVILEGED FAMILY STARTING A NEW CHAPTER WITH IJM LAND’S HOME REHABILITATION PROGRAMME
- ‘OSCARS’ OF PROPERTY, FIABCI MALAYSIA PROPERTY AWARD™ NAMES LBS GROUP MD ‘PROPERTY MAN’ 2018
- LBS SHINES THE SPOTLIGHT ON MEDIA FOLK
- Tips for a Thriving Marriage: #10 Coping with Changes
- IJM LAND REJOICES WITH THE UNDERPRIVILEGED THIS FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
- Affordable homeownership continues to elude Malaysians
- KSK LAND AND 8 CONLAY LAUNCH NEW EXHIBIT ‘CONFLUENTIAL 3.0: PRÊT-À-PORTER’
- Cornerstone Realty clinched 3 awards at NREA 2018!
- Cornerstone Realty continues to pave the way for property excellence!