Air pollution control equipment (APCE) in South Korea has seen rapid deployment into various industries, such as power plants and steel mills. The growth of the market was expected to be limited between 2% and 3% for the next five years until 2016. But new analysis from Frost & Sullivan found that the market earned revenues of US$190.5mil in 2010 and estimates this to reach US$221.3mil in 2016. According to Frost’s Consultant Chukiat Wongtaveerat, the market is likely to register a stable growth in 2010-2016, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4%. The market growth rate is expected to further increase with strong support from the Korean government.
- MIEA EMPOWERS REAL ESTATE PRACTITIONERS BY COLLABORATING WITH TECH COMPANIES
- MIEA LAUNCHES PUBLIC AWARENESS CAMPAIGN IN CONJUNCTION WITH MAREC SUMMIT 2020
- Time With Our Children: Quantity Vs. Quality – by Dr James Dobson
- IJM LAND SUCCESFULLY RANG IN THE ‘SQUEAKY’ NEW YEAR WITH A BANG!
- Cook your way toward a healthier marriage – by Focus on the Family Malaysia
- CELEBRATING A ‘SQUEAKY’ CHINESE VALENTINE AT IJM LAND’S ANNUAL CHAP GOH MEI FESTIVAL
- Loving Unconditionally – by Focus on the Family Malaysia
- Allianz Life wins The BrandLaureate Industry Champion Brand ICON Award 2019
- NEWLY UNVEILED LOOP ON LEITH HOTEL BLENDS MALAYSIAN HOSPITALITY WITH PENANG’S VIBRANT ART SCENE
- Talking digital innovation in insurance and property market
- SHARP PREVIEWS SOLUTIONS OF TOMORROW AT SHARP SMART CONNECTED 2020 CONFERENCE
- PAVILION BUKIT JALIL UNVEILS MAJOR TENANTS