Air pollution control equipment (APCE) in South Korea has seen rapid deployment into various industries, such as power plants and steel mills. The growth of the market was expected to be limited between 2% and 3% for the next five years until 2016. But new analysis from Frost & Sullivan found that the market earned revenues of US$190.5mil in 2010 and estimates this to reach US$221.3mil in 2016. According to Frost’s Consultant Chukiat Wongtaveerat, the market is likely to register a stable growth in 2010-2016, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4%. The market growth rate is expected to further increase with strong support from the Korean government.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BENEFIT FOR WORKING PARENTS
- RIGHT IN KL AND DOESN’T COST MILLIONS?!
- CIMB offers lower financing rates for hybrid vehicles and GBI-certified properties
- LAZADA SHINES SPOTLIGHT ON LOCAL BRANDS AND SELLERS AT MERDEKA DAY & MALAYSIA DAY QUAYSIDE FIESTA
- Tips for a Thriving Marriage – #8 Shared Responsibility
- ECOVACS ROBOTICS Sets a New Standard with AI Enabled Household Cleaning Robots
- From a Polio Patient to the Proprietor of Malaysia’s Largest Retail Chain!
- LBS BINA UNVEILS RENTAK PERDANA AT LBS ALAM PERDANA TOWNSHIP
- KSK LAND TEAMS UP WITH KENNY LOH TO CO-CURATE ‘CONFLUENTIAL’ PHOTOGRAPHY EXPOSITION
- SAY “I DO” AT THE LARGEST CONVENTION CENTRE IN SOUTHERN KLANG VALLEY
- IJM LAND HALF MARATHON 2018 BUILDS STRONGER BONDS WITH 9,000 PARTICIPANTS
- Tips for a Thriving Marriage – #7 Nourish