As the market trends towards affordability, value accretion becomes that much more important. Fresh from being crowned The Edge-PEPS Value Creation Excellence Award 2014, it is testament to Sunsuria Bhd’s prowess in creating value from development spaces.
Its latest project to grace the hall of property is The Forum, Sunsuria Seventh Avenue in Setia Alam. A concoction of retail outlets, serviced apartments and offices seated on 13 acres of freehold land with a lifestyle aura to boot, this will stand as another award contender in the years to come.
The curtain raiser of The Forum will be the three-story lifestyle retail outlets and small offices. This shall be the trendy gravity of the entire complex where it is earmarked to capture 1.9 million potential audience to grace this “International Zone” venue when completed.
As a vibrant lifestyle hub, the ambience is given a little more attention by builder Sunsuria. Shops and offices lining the mall will enjoy the triple volume space with punctuated skylights coupled with an all weather semi-outdoor environment. So whether you’re having eggs Benedict for brunch or a skinny latte in the evening, come rain or storm, The Forum exudes a coolness you can’t assimilate elsewhere, anywhere; if you’re in Malaysia.
The developer may have also been inspired by David Blaine’s levitation acts by introducing a “suspended” island retail space in the heart of the boulevard. Imagine Kitaro rekindles his music mastery on this elevated ground. That, would be magical.
The heart stopping act continues with a space exceeding 25,000 sq ft on the ground floor for its anchor tenant and link bridges connecting the offices to the shops. The masterplan also includes an eye to woo the pulsating restaurateurs, cafes, boutiques, salons, start-ups, mainstays, launches, events, the parties, the concerts, the contests, to make this the central nucleus of their endeavors.
Started out 25 years ago in 1989, Sunsuria began its journey from one of Selangor’s favorite town then, Klang. Today, 2,500 properties later, this humble company is helmed by a dream team with an even more decorated resume from legal, banking, engineering, finance, investment and of course property development. Evidently, Sunsuria is in no way short of the desire to raise its game higher and as a matter of perspective, this company had indeed gone higher and farther from where it began. Its signature success now illuminates from Setia Alam, Kota Damansara, Bukit Jelutong, Ampang, Salak Tinggi and Iskandar Malaysia.
Its daring approach in its professional stance is reflected in its development portfolio. With projects in residential, commercial, sports and university, it only means that this company means business. Girded by a vision “To be a progressive corporation which we can take pride in. One that is valued and respected by all our stakeholders”, the good news is this business is a serious one.
Effectively, the award it was conferred with and attributed to from the success of The Core in Kota Damansara only indicates that the game may have only just begun. Market watchers will be keen to keep a close eye on what’s up its sleeves and how its stable of properties will all rise to the forefront.
THE FORUM, SUNSURIA SEVENTH AVENUE
13.56 acres, Freehold.
Phase 1 – Lifestyle Retail Outlets & Small Offices, approximately 7 acres, target launching 4Q2014.
Phase 2 – Proposed high rise development.
Anchor Tenant – provided with over 25,000sf on the Ground floor & prime location, and situated side by side to The Forum.
Street Mall – 3-Story Lifestyle Retail Outlets
- Shop sizes of 20’(W) x 60’ (L) plus an Accessory Parcel of 20’ (W) x 16’ (L).
- Triple volume space with a roof punctuated with skylights.
- All weather semi-outdoor protected entertainment street.
- ‘Gastronomical Festival Avenue’ or alfresco dining.
- Pedestrian-friendly boulevard connecting to the ‘Forum’ and to future development.
- Interactive spaces with outdoor seating engaging passers-by with sights and sounds.
- Flexible usage on first floor for retail/F&B/offices and with corridors linking the whole development.
- Island Retail space ‘suspended’ in the middle of the boulevard to engage pedestrian’s attention.
- Small offices with sizes ranging from 300sf to 1,000+sf.
- Common area with link bridges connecting customers to shops.
WHY BUY HERE?
- Ready catchment of 1.9 million people and 150,000 population within Setia Alam itself.
- Located in Setia Alam Commercial Hub fronting Persiaran Setia Alam, enjoys good visibility and access.
- Classified as International Zone.
- Designed to promote community activities suitable for informal social interaction and promotional activities.
- Promote connectivity between Phase 1 & 2.
Small and medium business owners eg retail (young designer boutique, F&B, pharmacies, groceries), banks, travel agencies, insurance agencies, beauty salons (hair/pedicure/manicure/skincare), learning centers (tuition/music/creative arts), storage and operation offices.
Within the vicinity of Setia Alam Commercial Hub, Sunsuria Seventh Avenue, Tesco Hypermarket, Tenby International School, Pin Hwa Chinese Primary School, Badminton Academy and located between Klang and Shah Alam.
HOW TO GET THERE?
GPS N3.154679, E101.590389
With a proposed link connecting to Persiaran Setia Alam, New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), Shah Alam Puncak Alam Highway, New North Klang Straits Bypass, Shapadu Highway, Elite Highway, Federal Highway.